Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roshtein - Forum
FlexerAUT

Spotify-Playlists

Hey Rosh, Mods and ofcourse my fellow Brians!

My name is Felix Lippner and I'm a passionate music lover. I have put my heart and soul into my Spotify Playlists and I would love to share them with you guys because I really think you would like some of them. They are sorted by genre and some by "emotions" and all of them have self-made icons. I would highly appreciate if you can take a quick look (or longer if you want). I know you Rosh, are a Deep House Lover so don't be too harsh on my Deep House Playlist. Also, I don't have any James Brown songs in my playlists because I have some really old vinyl at home and why would I listen to the digital version ;) You really don't have to play my playlists in your stream or mention them but I would really really really be overwhelmed if you did. 

If you guys have any feedback, suggestions or thoughts PLEASE tell me!

SPOTIFY NAME: felix.lippner

LINK: https://open.spotify.com/user/felix.lippner?si=X2XQL7L8RQapB9zXBbyRWg

Some Playlist Names: Different House Genres, Rock, Old but Gold, Funk, Rap, Hip Hop, Drum'n'Bass, Groove, Beach House and so on...

I'm 18-years-old , from Austria and a longtime viewer. I don't watch the stream for the gambling aspect but for your incredible entertainment. Keep up the good work and stay healthy. 

Spotify_Felix.thumb.PNG.9c93846fac8d073f0deea9ce9418481d.PNG

Greetings, 

Felix

• Sia-love 1

Hey Felix,

My name is KeithT Iam an Singer/Songwriter. I recently released the first two track.

May you like them and add them to one of ur playlists

Greetings,

KeithT