Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roshtein - Forum
Storyx

DeuceAce Stream Moderator Applications 2020

Storyx

Applications are now closed, mods who are accepted will be contacted. If you are not contacted by the end of Monday you were unfortunately unsuccessful this time around. Feel free to apply again in the future as I'm sure more mods will be needed at some point.

Message added by Storyx

Have you read the criteria to apply using this form?: Yes

Twitch Username: Lukhina

Current Country: Austria

How long have you followed Roshtein?: 14th August 2019

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: all from 3-6 hours

What times are you typically watching the stream?: 16:00 - 00:00 (always when he is streaming due to home office)

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: Slots is and was always an interesting topic for me, since it grows every day on twitch, aswell as the techniques, which were obviously invented by Rosh (Bonus Hunt, Battles etc) are really cool, and they are giving us the chance to gamble, even when we are not.  Also I thin Jay has a huge potential and his community will grow fast, thats why i want to help to keep his Chat kleen and help others to find the right answers for their questions

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: I am working as a Software Developer (Web), so i am into all kinds of tech stuff, but most of all programming, scripting, etc.

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: No

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: Hi, I am Lukas from Austria and i am 22 years old. I am working as a Software Developer for a company in Linz, which is the capital of Upper Austria. My hobbies besides working and watching Jay and Rosh, are going to the gym, playing video games, and farming points :). 

Lukhina logs

Declined, low chat activity - I_love_Gin 

Twitch Username: Jimbo_uk31 

Current Country: England 

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): April 2020 but watched for many many years 😁

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: Whenever Deuceace is live.

What times are you typically watching the stream?: From when Rosh raids Deuceace to the end of the stream.

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I want to see Deuceace grow as a streamer as I understand the potential struggles as a new streamer. I want to keep the chat Kleen and keep the Brian's at bay 😁

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: I am an affiliate streamer that understands the functionality of twitch and moderator role.

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: Yes I am a mod for a fellow streamer (Metako)

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: I'm Jamie, 36 from the Midlands, England. Im a fellow twitch streamer who enjoys the Final fantasy and Zelda franchise. I've been streaming for about 5 years now and really enjoy meeting new people and trying to build a family friendly community. I work for a large Electronic distributor as a Compliace Officer.

Jimbo_uk31 logs

Application Form (apply as a response to this thread)

Have you read the criteria to apply using this form?: Sure i am.

Twitch Username: Uniquebogeyman

Current Country:Serbia

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): it was since march 2018.

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: For DeuceAce i think full time.

What times are you typically watching the stream?: I watch Roshtein full time almsot every stream, from home, from job where ever i am i still watch.

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: Coz it's seems liie very nice guy, and also i would be honored to help if i can.

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: Very good at excel, word, powerpoint, tables calculating, math etc. And lot of more usefull skils.

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: My name is Milos i am 32 year old police officer from Serbia, town Novi Sad, i watch Rosh many many years, also use to gamble a little bit. Have 6 year old doughther who loves SIA. For the end like i said i would honored to be part of probably 2 greates streamer on Twitch TV. GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO APPLY FOR MODS!!

Uniquebogeyman logs

On 9/7/2020 at 10:17 PM, Storyx said:

Have you read the criteria to apply using this form?: yes

Twitch Username: harveyxvi

Current Country: Houston, Texas

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): 7 months 

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: I can dedicate about the majority of my time after work to moderating  I get off around 4pm CST or 2300 for you  

What times are you typically watching the stream?: Usually from the time I wake up, moderately throughout work. Then usually all after work.

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I would like to do my best to help him out and see him become the streamer we all see in him! 

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: I’m decent on photoshop! I sent a few ‘ideas’ to velahar in the past.

Please write a brief introduction of yourself

im 25 years old from Houston Texas. I had a really bad gambling habit where I went terribly in debt and things went really bad but then I found your channels and it gave me this outlet and i haven’t gambled in 6 months thanks to y’all! I just want to be able to give back to the stream and help out in any way! 

harveyxvi logs

Declined, low chat activity , also just 5 months following - I_love_Gin 

Twitch Username: MaTuSzPRO

Current Country: Poland

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): Followed on September 16th 2018 (2 years ago)

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: When i get notification about stream startin I jump in straight away. But being honest I spend about 4 hours a day but there are days when i watch even whole stream. And when Jay started streaming there was a couple of times that i watched whole Rosh's and Jay stream. I feel actually guilty for that.

What times are you typically watching the stream?: 13:00 -> 16:00  20:00 - 3:00ish (CEST)

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I've been with Rosh  quite a long time (not many many many years  )  and been cheering for him and watch him growing and now i decided there is a chance to not only being a family member but actually doing something good for the stream and not putting only me eyes but also my work in that. And i know it will be a great journey with Jay, mods and Rosh and i will be feeling grateful for a chance proving my self.

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: I do, actually i can edit videos and im good copywriter for sites and articules. Altough i dont have good computer now for editing videos. But i will get new this year.

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: No im not and that's a good thing cause i've got time for DeuceAce channel!

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: My name is Krzysztof. I've finished my school and im logistic by proffesion but i dont work in this.

I repeair printers/computers/lapotps and i will go in this direction. I've lost my job due corona virus i was working in volkswagen and put cars together piece by piece. I did a lot of sports in my life but now i just go to do gym (I had break from training like 2 years and im getting back, and i promisse i will be bigger than Jay next year!) 

I've played a lot of games and i love them. I was 46 in ESL EUROPE 1v1 aim maps csgo but i've played a lot 1.6

I like to laugh a lot and talk / get to know new people and i think im being easy to be friend with.

I did speak fluent english 2 years ago. But i did not talk and use it for a long long time in a conversations and i feel like i lost it a little bit - I already had thoughts in my head only in english not even my mother language. And i want it back and i know when i will have chance to be a mod and use it again it should comeback at some time.

Anyway Thank You Rosh, Mods, Jay for good content and a lot of work that you put in it, big love from Poland! 

See you guys on stream B)

https://www.twitch.tv/popout/roshtein/viewercard/MaTuSzPRO

Have you read the criteria to apply using this form?: Yes.

Twitch Username: yuqiifnbr

Current Country: Germany

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): October 13, 2019

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: I am able to dedicate o moderating from he beginning of the stream till the end.

What times are you typically watching the stream?: I always start watching Rosh's stream from the beginning and then directly after that I move to Deuce's stream.

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I really enjoy watching the stream and I would like to help the other mods with the Brians 😊 I could help the chat with answers to their questions and maybe become an senior mod one day.

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: I am all he time on my laptop/pc and phone and maybe I can help with discord. I can work also with Microsoft office.

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: No, but I streamed for myself a few times and I am also an affiliate on Twitch. So I know how to interact with the chat.

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: Hi guys, my name is Ingrid and I'm 20 years old. I'm from Germany but originally from Romania. I am a little bit shy but I also like to talk to people. I speak 3 Languages: Romanian, English and German fluently. I also like slots, I played a few times (not really proud) but only for fun. I will really love to continue my journey here as a mod but if not I will still stay here because I love the entertainment level. Love to all he mods and Deuce❤️

yuqiifnbr logs

Have you read the criteria to apply using this form?:  yes

Twitch Username: MKFMRS

Current Country: Germany

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): January 27 2020 

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: on weekdays usually latest by 3pm until 2am, on weekends kinda unlimited 

What times are you typically watching the stream?: Mostly from the start & a bit of offline chat PogO

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I want to help Jay with his stream, and keep the chat optimized for him to feel comfortable and happy streaming. Also would like to help other in the Chat.

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: Sadly none of the things mentioned, but if other stuff comes up maybe I'll have my time to shine

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: No

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: I am Miká, 22 years old from Germany and studying Management Information Systems, a mix of economy and computer science. As a student I have much time to dedicate to the stream. I speak English and German fluently and can understand and speak a lot of Spanish too (but Latin American, nothing with vosotros). I am #67 on DeuceAces leaderbord without any point transfer. And I'd like to take now the opportunity to get away from being a professional point farmer and become something more useful.

MKFMRS logs

Accepted for review - I_love_Gin 

Twitch Username: Dogspeonlegs

Current Country: USA

How long have you followed Roshtein?: September 9, 2018

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: Evenings after work(off time varies), days off should be 100% since I am always watching anyways.

What times are you typically watching the stream?: Again work dependent and varies due to 100% travel. Right now because extended vacation 100% and when working time slot would be CST 5pm-10pm roughly (timezone dependent on work location).

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: Be part of a new mods team on a stream with a fresh start helping Deuce succeed.

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: I am savvy with computers and decent with excel. Anything I need to learn I do. 

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: No.

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: My name is Jake, but Dogs is fine. I am a southern Cajun from the great state of Louisiana, USA. I am a manager for renewable construction projects and outages with the same company for 13 years now. I am an old school gamer and have an excessive amount of hobbies but my top 3 are reading, traveling, and gaming(Mostly FPS/MMOs).

Dogspeonlegs logs

• Like 1
  • Chicken 1

Twitch Username:  Lainus01

Current Country: Turkey

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): More than 1 year

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: if im watching i can do same time ( usally when start to r stream im full watching )

What times are you typically watching the stream?: When he able to start stream if im seeing im watching. 

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: First think mostly im watching  loving this stream and me to gambler  and in chat have a lot of turkish people watching and following but dont have any mod for to help them  ( becouse a lot of turkısh dont know englısh. Usally they taking timeout always and even they talk bad or good noone dont understand.) Last think i have time for to do that until midnight im aweke.

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?:İm tonmaister. and  i can use some 3D programs.

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: No becouse im following a few stream and only i application here for to be mod.

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: İm 30 years old and for now im living in turkey. I love to travel  other country but for now i cant  do that becouse of covid that why usally im wasting my time at home ( i have job but im not dicede to work becouse dangerius now ) im helpfull and always smile person and always im in good mode.

Lainus01 logs

Declined, low chat activity and just roshSatchel spam - I_love_Gin 

Have you read the criteria to apply using this form?:Yes

Twitch Username: umut_kurnaz

Current Country: Turkey

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): October 1,2019

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: I am free whenever needed since I work on my own apps/websites

What times are you typically watching the stream?:6pm to it's end usually

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: Want to do something useful while trying to start my own business on software engineering. Usually watch the streams of rosh and now deuceace's. 

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: I am a software engineer. I can code pretty much anything if asked to do so. Also I do my own streaming layouts etc.

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: No. But have my own channel.

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: I'm 26 years old and I am from Turkey. My username is my real name(Umut Kurnaz). I usually watch rosh's stream since I am free at the night until I sleep. Been programming since I was 12 years old. Have experience in almost every coding language which are popular(PHP, C#, Objective-C, C++, Java, Swift, Javascript). Currently working on my own channel and doing some work for my own video game company. Other than that I am usually at home not going out much(Yes even before covid-19 KEKW). Like to make music. English is my second language. I went to a summer school in LA to learn English when I was 16.

umut_kurnaz logs

On 9/7/2020 at 10:17 PM, Storyx said:

Have you read the criteria to apply using this form?: yes

Twitch Username:  Wildpoki

Current Country: Norway

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): march

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: around 6 hours a day

What times are you typically watching the stream?: until morning baby

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: why not? 

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: plenty. Designs, web, profiling, marketing, IoT, streaming, software, OS, Windows

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: none important.

Please write a brief introduction of yourself:  Retired gambler wanting to help out. I know internet, twitch, streaming (i have stream setup myself) I have time on hand currently so why not help out :)

Wildpoki logs

Twitch Username: finn21x

How long have you followed Roshtein? Since beginning of 2020 

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: daily more than 7 hours / I would start watching at around 3pm his time and stop after 6 hours watching 

What times are you typically watching the stream? more than 90% of his stream

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce? I would love being mod for DeuceAce because I like his personality and his sense of humour so I would enjoy watching his stream all day long. Helping people in chat and if Jay has a question I would always be there to answer those questions.

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful? I know a lot about pc's so if technical problems may appear I would have tips on helping him. I also know pretty good  how twitch works.

Are you a moderator for any other channel? Yes on few call of duty streamers and some footnote streamers( not big streamer but im not new to being mod)

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: Im Finn from Germany but I moved to Dubai when I was 4 so I know how to speak and write in perfect English in chat. I still go to school after school I usually watch rosh/jay and play some video games. On weekends I have a weekly meet up with friends to play football. I like call of duty and Fifa and im pretty good at them.

finn21x logs

Twitch Username: Toulalan4

Current Country: Greece

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): 15/9/2019

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: 3-4 Hours 

What times are you typically watching the stream?: Late night ,like 12:00 A.M

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I like the content and i have a small experience with slots so maybe i can help someway 

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: no i dont have any.

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: yes im in a small channel abt gaming

Please write a brief introduction of yourself:  My name is Kostas, born and live in Greece,35 y.o . At the moment im unemployment,so i have free time, im member of a local amateur football club and a non-profit organisation abt environment, loving football, nature,animals and my job (that i dont have right now) cooking, also i prefer to dont talk if i dont have something to say thats why i m just belowww the 1000 messages.. Thank you and Good luck..

Toulalan4 logs

Twitch Username: xScarsi

Current Country: USA

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): 1/20/2019

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: As much as needed. (Hopefully he will have a set schedule but if not I will be in contact with him Im sure... Rosh seems to have a great communication with his MODS

What times are you typically watching the stream?: All Times of the day.

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I love the person that Rosh is... You guys are are best friends! After seeing the stream, the quality and the way you carry yourself, I have no issue working with you as your mod to make sure you have a safe place for you and your viewers. 

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?:  I know how to use all mod functions. I know how to use most back end bots.   I will have to learn your way to make sure your stream is efficient as possible. I also know Excel, Word, Photoshop and much more. I also know alot about discord front end and backend. 

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: Yes DottyHack (Partner)... I stream as well.... And also mod for some smaller channel that wouldn't make sense to mention.

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: I am a 33 from southern California, but live in IL. I have 3 Kids.  I served 6 Years in the US Army as a M1A2 Tank Crewman as well as a Combat Medic.  I love my life, and meeting new people..... Why does this feel like im trying to get a date on tinder... NO rosh i wont date you RRR.... Lol   But yea in a nutsell... I love gaming, meeting people, and helping other... 

Thank you for your consideration. 

xScarsi logs

EJ

71108768_2692476380773363_5753942917374803968_o.jpg

83886664_2952145764806422_2456767885117227008_n.jpg

Application

Twitch Username:  Jwallden

Current Country: Sweden

How long have you followed Roshtein? 15th April 2017! 

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: Every stream between 22:00-16:00

What times are you typically watching the stream?: When im not working, (yes at work aswell, but not when people wants thier drinks/beers)

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I forgot to apply for Roshtein so i wanna help his friend to become an awsome streamer aswell. i Like the content already and i will help with the chat and questions people have.

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: I know all the slots in and out, more than avarage brian. I check slots before they are going live on providers homepages. 

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: Not now.  im dont wanna be mod on any other than Roshtein´s and Jay

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: 

Work as a bartender and been doing that for 13 years. Im also a really good Priest in WoW and can play CS:GO pretty ok. (made money on CS 1.6 when i was young)
I went to Technic school and did alot of homepages and CS 1.6 videos in my spare time. Also arranged some LAN when i was about 15 years old with 80-90 people, me and my brother did everything with setup on network, electric, tables, rent the school and bygdegårds sometimes.

My biggest win on slots is 602x on Immortal Romance on 4.2 euro bet.

my biggest X win is on Lil Devil with 3151x

I dont play big bets anymore around 0.2-1 euro bets. Only play with money i get in tips. (around 30-60 euro / week)

Hope to hear from you here or see you on twitch <3 Good luck and may the best mod win xD

Jwallden logs

Accepted for review, keep in mind you have to be active  - I_love_Gin

Twitch Username: casino_dude

Current Country: Canada

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): 3 years

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: Every Day

What times are you typically watching the stream?: All Day

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I am a mod in a lot of channels and find Jay a great guy

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: I make banners and am good with OBS

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: Yes

Please write a brief introduction of yourself:  I am friends with Pap, a lot of Rosh's mods are my mods on my channel. And I am a great guy who just loves slots. Yours truly Casino_Dude 

Accepted for review, sigh  - Jaiel 
:RareRosh:

• Haha 1

Twitch Username:  Vangarah

Current Country: Romania, Constanta 

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): Since 5 september 2020

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: Any time, i have a lot of free time so i can be active alot, especialy in the night time.

What times are you typically watching the stream?: Late nights, sometimes in the day time pretty rarely

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I love keeping the chat soft and smooth, i don't like seeing people being bully or breaking the rules, plus i love to have a closer interaction with the streamer in order to provide a good streaming experience for the chat and also to make his job alot easyer.

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: Hmm... i used to be a video editor back in the day arround 2016.. i worked in Sonny Vegas 11 PRO for like.. 1 year and i had a couple of good videos on my old youtube chanel. I have only around 40 subs.. not a known guy to be fair i was just doing it because it was my passion.

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: So... My real name is Remus, i am a friendly person but in the same time i am a pretty strict person when it comes to respecting the rules. I am a verry dedicated person in everything i do and i am handy and helpfull when you need me the most. When i face problems i usualy try to solve them ASAP.  I like so much to learn new things. Thanks for your atention. Have a nice day/night. ^_^ 

Declined, practically non-existent in chat - Jaiel 

Twitch Username: wingxii

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): 27.August.2019

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: from 4-5 pm. to 4-5 am. CEST

What times are you typically watching the stream?: between 9-10 pm. until it ends.

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I wanna be part of the Channel and contribute to it to watch how it grows.

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: im currently studying computer science, I've been programming for almost 5 years now. And i used to edit Videos, even though im no pro at it.

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: Im half german half turkish, i also speak both languages fluently. Im a student studying computer science. I like watching Twitch even though i mostly watch slot streamers. If im not busy with university or anything else, I like to watch and play Volleyball. I also like playing Slots myself though i prefer blackjack over slots.

Declined, low chat activity - Storyx

Twitch Username: zema_gamiq

Current Country: Newcastle, UK

How long have you followed? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name):Febuary 2020. 

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: I usually have availability between 9am-9pm EST (3pm-3am rosh's time)

What times are you typically watching the stream?: I'm able to join the stream usually when it starts or 1-2 hours later, depends on when rosh hits the live button. I usually stick around til the stream ends.

Why do you want to be a mod for Roshtein?: I'm massively invested in Jay's development as a streamer. I love the dude already and have a real want for his development. I feel like he's a great guy and as a geordie we look after those real guys. 

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: I work as a job for the biggest payment process in the world. I manage gambling customers so have a huge appetite for ecommerce development and development of the gambling industry as a whole. 

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: My name is Chris, I'm a geordie fro. Newcastle, UK. I love streaming and gambling as its a big part of my life/work. I'm 30 years old so im mature enough to understand what is appropriate and what is not. I really like Jay and the whole bromance between Jay and Rosh. I would just love for the opportunity to be a mod and any further questions do let me know. 

Declined, account name doesn't exist - Storyx

Twitch Username: ur_toxiixc

How long have you followed Roshtein?: I unfollowed Rosh by accident in May 2020. I followed rosh since Sep. 2019 i think. But maybe you can see the dates of my messages in chat. But it was 2019 for sure.

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: depends when i have to work. But i´d say around 5 hours or more.

What times are you typically watching the stream?: From the evening to late night when the stream ends.

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I want to help Jay to grow his channel, and keep the chat nice and KLEEN. I want to help other people with questions they might have, and that the viewers have a nice time in Jays stream. I also love the unexpected things that happen in slot stream, and i would love to be a part of Jays channel.

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: Not really. But i`m willing to learn new thing if i can help out with anything.

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: No. But i really want to focus on moderate on channel and give Jay and the chat my full attention.

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: My name is Julian and im from Germany. I work at a Hotel, and i like to work and be with other people. I love watching streams and i`m always happy if can help anyone out. I`m chill to speak with, and i`m always open for a joke. I know my english is not the best, but í think it is good enough to help Jay, the mods and the good Brians in chat out. I dont know if i have 1000 messages already and i know my messages where a lot of emotes and memes, but i recently found joy in helping other people in the chat and i will keep doing it. Thank you for even reading my application and wish you all a good day.

Declined, not enough follow time - Storyx

Have you read the criteria to apply using this form?:

Twitch Username: D3fault121

Current Country: USA (Texas)

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): June 3rd 2019

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: 4-6 hours (depending on how long Deuce streams).

What times are you typically watching the stream?: I usually have Rosh on my second monitor while I do work from home. His times align up with mid day hours here. Deuce typically streams in the evenings (local time for me) so it is during my free time when I game/watch streams.

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I have been following Rosh for over a year and would like to become more involved in the community since I'm unable to play slots here in Texas. 

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: Sadly I don't have many digital skills beyond statistics (I'm a biology student).

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: No I currently do not moderate for another channel.

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: I moved to Texas about 4 years ago to start school (post military service) and thanks to the laws here I'm unable to play slots/gamble. With the coronavirius my university classes have all been online only and has given me extensive free time. As a fellow Brian (my real name) I don't feel I have ever been a "Brian" in chat but I do submit to the Alpha Brian as he is the supreme leader.

Twitch Username: sycosinatra

Current Country: Denmark

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): Since January 2020 but as a wise man said, it is not about the quantity but the quality.  Rosh's stream has helped me recover from a deep and shameful poker/slot addiction but I've been watching every since for so many hours that I know all the memes inside out. I've not gambled ever since and I feel my old self again, wiser. Thank you Rosh peepoClap

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: I've 3 months off work ahead of me and maybe more, so I will be on late nights "full-time". I have been watching every single stream since you started. I am a night owl for sure.

What times are you typically watching the stream?: From the beginning typically. Right after Rosh's streams. 

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: Because I can see myself as a part of a great and interactive community creating positive vibes. I'm a very outgoing person who has been a fitness-coach in own company for many many many many yeeeeeeeeears, and so I know how to connect with and encourage people on bad and happy days on different levels. I don't know if you remember me but just as I give chat smiles, I love to make the streamer have a good time by for example recommending you "RE-animation" by LP. You and I share the same values and so modding for your channel seems perfectly natural for me.

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: I have been streaming myself for 3 whole months "full-time" with an average of 12 hours a day, so I pretty much know the inside out of streamlabs OBS and how to handle a community, e.g. mod commands and more. I've accumulated 500 followers with stable 30+ viewers but I quit.. Streaming is really great but I've other dreams in mind within clinical pharmacy, among others.

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: Not at the moment but I've had my own channel to take care off in a "moderation" sense. I know the commands and all that jazz.

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: My name is Elias Nafei. 28 year old pharmacist from Iraq but have been living in Denmark for 20 years.. With cultural and religious differences between family and friends, I began working out as a part of inventing myself in a new world with my own terms. After 13 years, I've competed as a fitness model in Copenhagen, created my own fitness company where I coached people in a deeper spiritual level, and also graduated in pharmacy. I'm an avid gamer, have been my whole life from Sega to Arcades, and so Twitch has been in my veins for a long long time. I know the insides and out of slang, emotes, GIFS, memes and what not. I bought my own piano 2 years ago, been playing on and off, love to read philosophy and psychology, and recently put my time into the detail and my inner expression by a recent hobby: oil-painting.  No girlfriend as of now but I love to keep it on the EDGE by being single for now.

And to celebrate my single life, here's a picture of me on Tinder 4 months ago OMEGALUL

t5UmCQ03_400x400.jpg

Withdrawn by applicant - Storyx

On 9/7/2020 at 9:17 PM, Storyx said:

DeuceAce Stream Moderator Applications 2020

Twitch Username: FundSGaming

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): 17th April 2020, BUT i was following him over a year now and lost my twitch passwort so twitch dicided to clear up my follows and subs and i had to refollow the Channel :(

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: almost everyday what means every stream

What times are you typically watching the stream?: start to end (sometimes 2-3 hours after start)

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I love watching Rosh and Jay streaming and would love to take out these brains who dont care what they saying, to keep up the chat clean.

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: Microsoft office and a small bit of programming.

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: Hi, my name is Fabi and im 23 y/o. I have a great passion for gambling. Which is probably one of the reasons I love seeing Rosh / Jay. I like the type of entertainment we get from watching Jay / Rosh. I working for a german Supermarket and i love watching them after work. I also love to workout or having my Apple Juice I hope you like me and we see each other as a new mod in the chat. :)

Twitch Username: pwn_royal

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): i've been following since 2nd april 2020

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: Most at the time im watching at  the start of Rosh's stream until the end sometimes, i end a bit earlier bc i have to work. but most at the time it is 3pm - 10/11/12 pm

What times are you typically watching the stream?: As i sad mostly the whole time, so 6-8 hours per stream

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: I want to become a Moderator, because i like it to help people which dont know how some things works ( I thing you can see it also in my Chatlog). And i also want to help rosh or Deuce, so they are relieve and dont have to respond to all messages

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: That is a good Question, i think i would say i have basic skills on digital skills, but they dont really will help on the streaming side i think. But i'm open for new things :)

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: No I'm not

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: Hello everybody, My name is Fabian (pwn_royal) I'm 23 years old and im working as an industrial mechanic. Im working from 6 am to 2 pm. After that i usually watch rosh's stream until it ends. If i dont go to work or watch the stream I'm having much time with my girlfriend, which also enjoining rosh's stream sometimes. Sometimes i gambling, so in this case i know nearly all games and can help brians by some questions about them. My english is also quit okay i would say. And also i think my Chat aktivity must be more than 1000 messages. I would love to help some brians because im also a good brave brian all the time. so i wish u a good evening to all and it would be nice to hear from you. Fabian

Declined, not enough follow time - Storyx

On 9/7/2020 at 9:17 PM, Storyx said:

Have you read the criteria to apply using this form?:

Twitch Username: MrLucaking4 

Current Country: Germany / Bavaria 

How long have you followed Roshtein? (You can find this by typing in chat and clicking your own name): about 8 month 

How much time are you able to dedicate to moderating?: about 2-4 Hours 

What times are you typically watching the stream?: Form starting To Ending 

Why do you want to be a mod for DeuceAce?: i like him he ist funny but not  to crazy i like that he is a nice guy

Do you have any digital skills we might find useful?: Not much but I know Many Things about Streaming 

Are you a moderator for any other channel?: i was a mod by my Best friend  ( 1 year) 

Please write a brief introduction of yourself: im 18 Years old i like to Playing slots and another Games (Rainbow 6 Or valorant and much More  i Love to watching Rosh and Jay every stream ist funny and Good to enjoy i want mod really  

Declined, account name doesn't exist - Storyx