Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roshtein - Forum

Hello there. I wrote a long post about Jays new streaming career. For unkonown reason my post has been taken away. Apparently i have telling some misinformation? I honesty dont feel that way. All information was strictly from the streams. Now i feel bad, because i really care about the stream and just wanted some clearance of this new situation. 

Thanks,

Artie

Let me just add that all i wanted to know was whos money there was on the line.

It turned out that it was Roshteins deposit after all and that makes sense. Why then it was represented as Jays money in the first stream? There were no reason to do that, because like i said no one expects to someone use that amount of dough for your first stream. 

No need to block this. I just like to things to be open. Especially when its about gambling streams where there are big influence to us all. 

Love and respect

Artie

No idea what the first post said since it's been removed, but sorry if you felt mislead. Rosh has been very open about the fact though recently. Probably just an oversight.

Thanks for  the response Storyx.

I just gave my honest opinion of Jays stream and how it felt so weird to me.

I basically questionned Jays streaming motives. 

I dont know why he streams slots if he knows nothing about them or is not even slightly interested about the subject.  Also it was odd that it was supposedly Jays money on that hunt, but next stream it was  all of a sudden Roshteins after all.

Many of the us who watch the stream have huge urge to gamble and that is why its very important to be open about this stuff. 

Thanks once again

Artie

4 hours ago, artiestorm said:

Thanks for  the response Storyx.

I just gave my honest opinion of Jays stream and how it felt so weird to me.

I basically questionned Jays streaming motives. 

I dont know why he streams slots if he knows nothing about them or is not even slightly interested about the subject.  Also it was odd that it was supposedly Jays money on that hunt, but next stream it was  all of a sudden Roshteins after all.

Many of the us who watch the stream have huge urge to gamble and that is why its very important to be open about this stuff. 

Thanks once again

Artie

Fair enough, Jay has expressed he was interested in streaming for several weeks and it's clear that he does enjoy slots. Not everyone is out to get you. I'll close this thread now since you've said what you needed to say.