Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roshtein - Forum
strikerbeatzz

Funniest things you encountered on Rosh's stream!

So basically you can post some funny stuff or good/bad karma happening to you while watching Rosh's stream.

Im gonna start with my story i just encountered today :D

Rosh asks mod to pick left or right - As allways chat spams left or right - As always only emote mode - After that i say: Damn i can smell some !nuke left and !nuke right - Also me: Gets timeout for a minute for typing !nuke "left" and !nuke "right" 

This really made me overthink some stuff, for example what did i do to get such bad karma...

Probably brians who get so mad for timeout or ban that they go full Karen mode.

3,5 years in duty and I have encountered like 4-5 people who promised to report me to Roshtein & Twitch so my mod would be deleted or even account. I have just not given single fck and kept playing with them for while and then just ignored & reported them to twitch.

Brian1: that was the biggest mistake you made banning me from a stream without breaking rules, now ill report the channel to twitch parners (<- did cry about mods being "unfair" when he broke the chat rules continuously & was toxic to other viewers)

Brian2: hows one go about being unbanned from channel iv watched about 6000 hours of stream
10/14/2019, 11:55:41 PM
JJT96: 22:57 Brian2: id suck u dry 23:01 Brian2: 55 pretend bullets 23:02 Brian2: 0 actual real money bullets 20:05 Brian2: WHat a nooooooob 20:06 Brian2: KLEEEEN NOT REAL MONEY 20:06 Brian2: Imagine how insane this would be if it was real money!!!!
JJT96: And being retard after all of those hours. Stay banned, brian. Or ask unban from Rosh, I dont give it
10/15/2019, 12:36:14 AM
Brian2: Call me a retard way to get reported to twitch u racist
JJT96: Can you tell me what race is "retard"? LUL
Brian2: I have reported your abuse sir you do not earn the right to be a mod and abuse people with learning difficulties and call a retard.
Brian2: I won’t stop until you are removed from twitch
JJT96: Do I look that I care?
JJT96: Like 100 banned ppl have done it too
Brian2: Well I screen shot everything to send to twitch so please continue
Brian2: And I will name and shame you calling people retards with disabilities online so continue as you will
JJT96: It doesnt make you unbanned anyways so go on
Brian2: That is not the issue any more
Brian2: Very poor judgement by you
JJT96: Good. Then you dont have nothing to worry about.
Brian2: I don’t have anything to worry about why should I? You have everything to be worried about mate
JJT96: Do you really think that my life ends if you manage somehow to get my twitch banned?
Brian2: Twitch is the least of your problems
JJT96: So now you are threatening me?
Brian2: Typical bully trying to turn it around. I’m not messaging you anymore you have said enough.
JJT96: LUL
Brian2: Pathetic
JJT96: Have good rest of life then. See ya
Brian2: See you in court
JJT96: Will you flight me to nederlands then?
Brian2: What?
Brian2: Poliisi are very helpful with these matters
JJT96: Yes, I dont live there and thats why I cant come to there
Brian2: [email protected] Case:4752BHT
JJT96: yea sure, they wont even give sentence or similar to criminals so one namecalling isnt even bothered to look
Brian2: I await twitch response so I stop communication now
JJT96: cya

Other ones I dont even remember anymore. But we do get alot of stupid/hilarious  shit into our whispers or into bot's whispers weekly

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JJT96 said:

Probably brians who get so mad for timeout or ban that they go full Karen mode.

3,5 years in duty and I have encountered like 4-5 people who promised to report me to Roshtein & Twitch so my mod would be deleted or even account. I have just not given single fck and kept playing with them for while and then just ignored & reported them to twitch.

Other ones I dont even remember anymore. But we do get alot of stupid/hilarious  shit into our whispers or into bot's whispers weekly

Not gonna lie, one gotta be really bad to get mad at JJT. I have nothing but compliments to give to you for all the support you have given me over the last few days. 

Edited by Kirkuyshi
  • Sia-love 1