Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roshtein - Forum
Storyx

Chat moderation

Weekly Poll  

264 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Are you happy with the current level of moderation in chat? (Thread comments are open)

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't read chat

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/22/20 at 11:59 PM

We are interested as usual to hear your feedback, so with the lack of Farm of the Week polls we've decided to make more general polls to gather information from the viewers (you guys).

This week we want to know what you think of the current level of moderation in chat on Twitch. This means anything automated by our bot Alpha Brian, to actions made by our moderators. 

We are going to leave comments open on this one so you can leave your feedback. Let us know what you want to see changed.

Please refrain from calling out specific moderators, your comment will be removed if you target a particular person. As always please keep your criticism constructive.

I think its on a good level to be fair. The only thing is that I think u need more moderators, cause I see a lot of comments that should have been deleted. Ive been around for a while now, and the channel has grown a lot, but not added moderators at the same level. U should also have a public list of words u cant use to avoid bans :) Great job from u guys, keep it up!

• Sia-love 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, heloee said:

I think its on a good level to be fair. The only thing is that I think u need more moderators, cause I see a lot of comments that should have been deleted. Ive been around for a while now, and the channel has grown a lot, but not added moderators at the same level. U should also have a public list of words u cant use to avoid bans :) Great job from u guys, keep it up!

Nice feedback thank you.

I totally agree with @heloee aswell! Seems like a hell of a job to keep all the Brians in line.

The number of Alpha Brian posts isn't disturbing to me and I feel it's working pretty fine.

Maybe a bit off-topic, but it would be nice if there could be some more traffic from chat to forum.
Polls, after stream chit chat, etc etc.

Hope you mods are still having fun, your effort is appreciated!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I also think mods are doing very good and yeah sometimes something slips through but keep in mind it's a lot of chat that's going on. Respect to the mods. It would be a nice addition if someone ( like me ☹) gets a ban form the chat will get a notification why and for howlong the ban will be. (If possible) 

in my opnion you mods doing a great job !!!!

and for sure it´s not easy all the time with so many Brians :classic_wacko:

but chat geht's bigger and bigger …. viewers become more and more … so maybe the day will  come to increase the number of mods.

there are always some idiots in there only for trolling … they need a ban faster i guess.

and one wish for the future: if Rosh will ever become Partner or affiliate pleaaassseeeee do a "Sub only" - Chat. so the Brians creating every day a new account for trolling or hating have to stay out and some others will more think About writing some bs.

but once again - all of you (yes … JaielSauce too :classic_laugh: ) are doing a great Job - keep going the good work :Roshd:

I don't think I know any other streamer as big who has a KLEEN chat as Roshtein when the submode is out. So you do a really good job, keep it up!

So far 18 people have answered no, but none of them has told us why. Feel free to voice your opinion, because we don't know what to change if you don't tell us what's bothering  you.

moderation is great plus i find it hilarious when storyx gets the iron fist out ;) and personally i have found all mods to be perfectly reasonable people when it comes to small issues like false negatives from auto bans 

I love how the mods are a part of the stream. You (Rosh) interact with them and that is positive for the rest of the chat.

Maybe a few more mods but other than that it's really good.

Dont like your mods ONLY because they treat us like little 5 year old by putting us on the naughty step.  I know chat gets bad and they have to time out chat but we are over 18 as you need to be to watch your stream.

Also i was banned in my past for adding all your mods to my Twitch ignore list which im entitled to do.  Nothing in twitch rules saying im not allowed to block moderators.  I did explain this and was unbanned

I feel like channel language is an issue. Some people would come in and chat in a different language and not get timed out while others would. I know it's very hard to keep up with chat every single time. but you guys are doing an amazing job. Keep it up :Brian: 

On 3/19/2020 at 2:55 PM, CMDRTheCreator said:

Dont like your mods ONLY because they treat us like little 5 year old by putting us on the naughty step.  I know chat gets bad and they have to time out chat but we are over 18 as you need to be to watch your stream.

Also i was banned in my past for adding all your mods to my Twitch ignore list which im entitled to do.  Nothing in twitch rules saying im not allowed to block moderators.  I did explain this and was unbanned

you forget that the broadcaster has his own rules, if he is against to blacklist all moderators even if it's not written in the twitch TOS, they have permit do ban you. Just because there are global rules doesn't mean there are no siderules :)

EDIT/ONTOPIC: i feel very good with moderators, they are doing a great job and if you follow the few rules you will not have porblems with them. I also appreciate that if you have a problem and private message a mmoderator they are answering pretty fast, it's not normal for such a big channel with that much viewers...

They keep the chat KLEEN and they are handling it good when it comes to people outstanding or not following the rules. In my opinion there is no need to change anything, keep it up the great work! 

Edited by AcidImWunderland

Sometime you guys ban people for saying a slot name (no is not a autoban) and its not even a request. Something like ''Hey rosh,what you think about this slot ''name'' ,have you try it before?  

This is my only complain,but overall mods do a good job and keep the chat clean,also mods are funny. <3

Edited by marblesoda7

On 3/16/2020 at 9:30 PM, RVLT82 said:

I totally agree with @heloee aswell! Seems like a hell of a job to keep all the Brians in line.

The number of Alpha Brian posts isn't disturbing to me and I feel it's working pretty fine.

Maybe a bit off-topic, but it would be nice if there could be some more traffic from chat to forum.
Polls, after stream chit chat, etc etc.

Hope you mods are still having fun, your effort is appreciated!

We would like to push more people to Discord, unfortunately it takes effort from us and you guys to make it happen. We could definitely do more of course.

On 3/16/2020 at 10:29 PM, realmatrix1980 said:

I also think mods are doing very good and yeah sometimes something slips through but keep in mind it's a lot of chat that's going on. Respect to the mods. It would be a nice addition if someone ( like me ☹) gets a ban form the chat will get a notification why and for howlong the ban will be. (If possible) 

Thank you, and yes it would be nice. Unfortunately it's very difficult for us to automate that when the timeout is manual. The best thing to do would be just whisper a mod and ask why if you got a timeout.

On 3/17/2020 at 10:03 AM, snooopy2508 said:

in my opnion you mods doing a great job !!!!

and for sure it´s not easy all the time with so many Brians :classic_wacko:

but chat geht's bigger and bigger …. viewers become more and more … so maybe the day will  come to increase the number of mods.

there are always some idiots in there only for trolling … they need a ban faster i guess.

and one wish for the future: if Rosh will ever become Partner or affiliate pleaaassseeeee do a "Sub only" - Chat. so the Brians creating every day a new account for trolling or hating have to stay out and some others will more think About writing some bs.

but once again - all of you (yes … JaielSauce too :classic_laugh: ) are doing a great Job - keep going the good work :Roshd:

We will probably not add too many more mods, since Alpha Brian does the work of about 4 mods. That will scale infinitely with chat growth, so more mods will certainly come but probably not too many more.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:03 PM, Maui_S said:

I don't think I know any other streamer as big who has a KLEEN chat as Roshtein when the submode is out. So you do a really good job, keep it up!

Thanks.

On 3/18/2020 at 1:30 PM, beyondlaura said:

The mods on this stream are great :) Keep up the good work guys!! 

Thank you.

On 3/19/2020 at 9:31 AM, Jumney said:

moderation is great plus i find it hilarious when storyx gets the iron fist out ;) and personally i have found all mods to be perfectly reasonable people when it comes to small issues like false negatives from auto bans 

:rammer:

On 3/19/2020 at 1:45 PM, GreetingsTV said:

I love how the mods are a part of the stream. You (Rosh) interact with them and that is positive for the rest of the chat.

Maybe a few more mods but other than that it's really good.

We spend a lot of time offline talking so we all know each other fairly well.

On 3/19/2020 at 1:46 PM, Kavlor00 said:

You are really missing me as a moderator. Jk - great work, it is a clean chat.

Thanks

On 3/19/2020 at 1:55 PM, CMDRTheCreator said:

When you behave like a 5 year old, you get treated like one. Your attitude is probably one of the worst from someone whos actually not banned. I've seen your whispers to mods and quite honestly I'm surprised you're not STILL banned.

Newsflash - We can ban you for whatever we want, we don't have to follow some Twitch guidelines when it comes to removing you from chat. If we find you annoying we can ban you, if we think you're rude and obnoxious, we can ban you. You're as entitled to block list us, as we are to ban you.

The majority of the time we don't ban people for being rude / annoying, there are exceptions to this however. When you get shit from people all day everyday, shitty attitudes and behaviour starts to wear a little bit thin.

On 3/19/2020 at 1:58 PM, kesh_ow said:

I feel like channel language is an issue. Some people would come in and chat in a different language and not get timed out while others would. I know it's very hard to keep up with chat every single time. but you guys are doing an amazing job. Keep it up :Brian: 

We do our best to reduce this to a minimum, however it's very difficult when Rosh goes off speaking another language. 

On 3/20/2020 at 4:06 PM, AcidImWunderland said:

you forget that the broadcaster has his own rules, if he is against to blacklist all moderators even if it's not written in the twitch TOS, they have permit do ban you. Just because there are global rules doesn't mean there are no siderules :)

EDIT/ONTOPIC: i feel very good with moderators, they are doing a great job and if you follow the few rules you will not have porblems with them. I also appreciate that if you have a problem and private message a mmoderator they are answering pretty fast, it's not normal for such a big channel with that much viewers...

They keep the chat KLEEN and they are handling it good when it comes to people outstanding or not following the rules. In my opinion there is no need to change anything, keep it up the great work! 

Thank you, it's true. If you follow the rules we will not timeout / ban. If you get timed out by mistake from the bot, we will remove it pretty much instantly if you whisper us. We're not as hard as people make out.

23 hours ago, marblesoda7 said:

Sometime you guys ban people for saying a slot name (no is not a autoban) and its not even a request. Something like ''Hey rosh,what you think about this slot ''name'' ,have you try it before?  

This is my only complain,but overall mods do a good job and keep the chat clean,also mods are funny. <3

Sometimes if we see a lot of people doing this, we will time it out. People are getting very clever with their slot requests, and occasionally do this to request slots. There's not really any good way to handle this unfortunately, it is what it is. If you feel like you are timed out in error just whisper a mod.

• Like 1