Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roshtein - Forum
Storyx

Stream UI Feedback thread (08/03/2020)

Recommended Posts

Hey, i rly like the new UI. Great Job

Great, that you changed the Farm of the week, its much better visible now.

The last thing i would suggest, is to do nearly the same with the bonus hunt bar.

Roshs hat often covers the left side.

Something like this. or the bonuses on the top,... something like this, you get the idea.

I think it would give Rosh "more Room" to move around without cover stuff.

Have a nice Day.

 

PS: im bad at edditing, sry ;-)

rosh.JPG

before.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Eddy_Z said:

Hey, i rly like the new UI. Great Job

Great, that you changed the Farm of the week, its much better visible now.

The last thing i would suggest, is to do nearly the same with the bonus hunt bar.

Roshs hat often covers the left side.

Something like this. or the bonuses on the top,... something like this, you get the idea.

I think it would give Rosh "more Room" to move around without cover stuff.

Have a nice Day.

 

PS: im bad at edditing, sry ;-)

rosh.JPG

before.JPG

This suggestion is only for the double slot view. on the main window it looks kleen how it is ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eddy_Z said:

This suggestion is only for the double slot view. on the main window it looks kleen how it is ;-)

yeah this wasn't the intended layout for the dual screen, but rosh has added some artistic interpretation to it. I will bring it up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe its just me but I think the 18+ Info should be shown larger. Maybe a bubble in the corner like the Logo of a TV Channel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, domhell said:

Maybe its just me but I think the 18+ Info should be shown larger. Maybe a bubble in the corner like the Logo of a TV Channel

Not really necessary, Twitch warns you when you enter the channel that the content is 18+.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The chat box should either be made bigger or the text should be made smaller - also change it to match the rest of the UI font

Remove ! commands from the stream chat box as well

Can you do some of Rosh's common messages in nice boxes too:

Roshtein will be right back
Roshtein is walking Sia

Finally - with the colour palette, I would stick to orange/light grey on the dark grey background that you use on the casino/deposit/game bar and only use white in the wager bar where it has another colour background. I think this would mainly impact the FOTW box.

I do feel like I'm nit-picking because the new setup looks damn sweet, you've done a great job storyx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Llandri said:

The chat box should either be made bigger or the text should be made smaller - also change it to match the rest of the UI font

Remove ! commands from the stream chat box as well

Can you do some of Rosh's common messages in nice boxes too:

Roshtein will be right back
Roshtein is walking Sia

Finally - with the colour palette, I would stick to orange/light grey on the dark grey background that you use on the casino/deposit/game bar and only use white in the wager bar where it has another colour background. I think this would mainly impact the FOTW box.

I do feel like I'm nit-picking because the new setup looks damn sweet, you've done a great job storyx.

We are still working on the chat, it's very very fiddly to get it correct but we'll do our best. I'm not sure if !commands can be filtered but good idea and I will check.

Also the common messages idea is a very good one, and I will start working on that immediately.

Edit: afk message implemented

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Storyx said:

We are still working on the chat, it's very very fiddly to get it correct but we'll do our best. I'm not sure if !commands can be filtered but good idea and I will check.

Also the common messages idea is a very good one, and I will start working on that immediately.

Edit: afk message implemented

Love to come to watch the stream today and see this

image.png.685bf179cc34a5fe747141217b0164cc.png

Looks amazing.

I'm not sure if it will help but I've got one of the streamelements overlay widgets on my stream and used that to remove the !commands. Grab me on discord and I'll fire you over the link

Llandrigaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Llandri said:

Love to come to watch the stream today and see this

image.png.685bf179cc34a5fe747141217b0164cc.png

Looks amazing.

I'm not sure if it will help but I've got one of the streamelements overlay widgets on my stream and used that to remove the !commands. Grab me on discord and I'll fire you over the link

Llandrigaming

We like to get stuff done round here, so thanks for the suggestion! :)

I haven't brought that up yet, let me speak with Rosh, I will give you a shout if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add an overall deposit & withdraw overview for the week or month Not just for the day, That would be sick 

keep it up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2020 at 1:58 PM, xlMinimalZ said:

 Listen to this one please, its insane good ;)

This is the stream UI feedback thread. Not the music feedback thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys. Is it possible to add the spins needed (in the result box) during a bonus hunt to actually get the bonus? I think it puts things in perspective when we actually open the bonus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to filter out the !bet commands from the chat on screen? I feel like they add nothing to the stream experience except making the chat screen unreadable during bets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are continuing to make a great looking UI Storyx - keep up the good work

One little adjustment - I like the new "Bet Now" blue and red banners in battles, but could you also have it alternate between "Bet Now" and "!Bet Red 10"

Could you also capture what Jaielzeus is betting on so we know to bet on the other one? :-P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2020 at 1:08 PM, Llandri said:

You are continuing to make a great looking UI Storyx - keep up the good work

One little adjustment - I like the new "Bet Now" blue and red banners in battles, but could you also have it alternate between "Bet Now" and "!Bet Red 10"

Could you also capture what Jaielzeus is betting on so we know to bet on the other one? 😛

Good plan will maybe add it. Also the Jaielzeus capture thing would need to be done by him so talk to him about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, JustIt_TV said:

tell me where you get widgets for stream? such as the wager strip and so on

The wager bar is an application created specifically for this stream, not available publicly. The rest of it is graphics / animation made by me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...