Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roshtein - Forum
Storyx

Stream Music Playlists & Community Playlists

Can anyone help me find the song please.

I'm finding the roshtein opening song that have Avicii - Waiting For Love  remix in that track and a lot of beautiful remix song.

after rosh have to avoid DMCA , he didn't open that song in his opening anymore.

Please help !

What's the name of the German (at least I think it's German) rap song that Rosh plays occasionally on stream? I think one word in it is maybe "mama", but I can't be certain.

My husband has had it stuck in his head for weeks and it's driving me crazy trying to find it so he can listen to it and get it unstuck!

A mod suggested it was something by Apache 207, but I listened to all of his albums and nothing sounded familiar.

Thank you so so so much for any help you can provide :)

On 6/30/2020 at 4:54 PM, QuestInProgress said:

What's the name of the German (at least I think it's German) rap song that Rosh plays occasionally on stream? I think one word in it is maybe "mama", but I can't be certain.

My husband has had it stuck in his head for weeks and it's driving me crazy trying to find it so he can listen to it and get it unstuck!

A mod suggested it was something by Apache 207, but I listened to all of his albums and nothing sounded familiar.

Thank you so so so much for any help you can provide :)

Hi, i'm from Germany and mostly listen to rap. Can you descripe the song a bit more? Maybe I can help. Basically every 2nd Rap song in Germany contains a line about the rappers mother. Apache is also very known for that :D

I searched months for a song my girlfriend was searching, it contained a very generic line and it was a really big coincidence I found that song, was a very good feeling finally finding that song, so I know that feeling and are happy to help :D 

But if it's an Apache 207 Song, it must be one of these: "Roller", "Kein Problem" "Brot nach Hause" "200 KM/H" -> Those are pretty famous songs, not only in Germany.  

Hey guys, I’m a huge fan of the stream and tune in almost daily :)

Would love if a mod or Rosh checked out a few of my tracks, and if you think they fit the style, maybe even include them in a playlist stream 

big love to all X

https://open.spotify.com/track/45hEz9nWuc8IgUEwY53l4k?si=b0jep0QgSueM12hf8H5ZRQ

https://open.spotify.com/track/4PEbNdnFtpko90iC0W9I2u?si=VrmGhCBAQZaTu3nJnNYLXg

https://open.spotify.com/track/6RTbaJ1qPp6Jjy4OFuwid1?si=5T3IWVZ3RVWY3Mbh2nI9og

Here we go I wanna hear that on stream today ! Thank you (it gets really good at 1minutes youll love the synth vibe !)