Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roshtein - Forum
Storyx

Giveaway Prizes not received? Post here

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Chappert1 said:

Still no Infos about The Giveaway from February @Storyx??

"It will be posted soon".

That's all I got so far.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: Roshtein is sending the 10k prizes within 1-2 weeks, and this weekend he will send an email to winners letting you know about the delay, ask for the addresses again just to confirm no one has moved etc.

Once again sorry for the delay on this. 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was a bit late, but sent them out this morning, everyone who won and was not disqualified should have received one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I have been emailed before. However, it was not sent today. I emailed Rosh about this. Do you have any information?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TintoBrass said:

 

I have been emailed before. However, it was not sent today. I emailed Rosh about this. Do you have any information?

Yeah I know why that's happened, I will speak with Rosh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 5:00 PM, Storyx said:

Yeah I know why that's happened, I will speak with Rosh.

Should be fixed now. Check your mail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2020 at 4:01 PM, Storyx said:

Update: Roshtein is sending the 10k prizes within 1-2 weeks, and this weekend he will send an email to winners letting you know about the delay, ask for the addresses again just to confirm no one has moved etc.

Once again sorry for the delay on this. 

I did not received any secondary e-mail, but I replied to the first one. I changed my twitch username since then, but everything else is the same. What can I do ? Thank you !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sergiuzz said:

I did not received any secondary e-mail, but I replied to the first one. I changed my twitch username since then, but everything else is the same. What can I do ? Thank you !! 

Resolved in Twitch PM.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...