Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roshtein - Forum
Storyx

Giveaway Prizes not received? Post here

On 2/17/2020 at 6:15 PM, Storyx said:

Prizes delayed till tomorrow as announced by Rosh on stream just now.

Still No Bonus Email Received. I also havent received a 100% Slotwolf Bonus, i redeemed from the Store over a week ago...

On 2/14/2020 at 8:54 PM, Storyx said:

I have nothing to tell, because I haven't receive the information I've requested yet. 

Still nothing?

On 2/25/2020 at 11:25 AM, silvestero said:

Still nothing?

If you still haven't received anything you are unlikely to receive it now. Either your postal service messed up or it got lost somewhere along the line. It happens unfortunately. I don't have any more info about it.

21 hours ago, Storyx said:

If you still haven't received anything you are unlikely to receive it now. Either your postal service messed up or it got lost somewhere along the line. It happens unfortunately. I don't have any more info about it.

Thanks for the bad news

⭐AIM FOR THE STARS ⭐ - WIN A TRIP TO MONTE CARLO TO MEET ROSHTEIN ⭐
when do we get the info who won?

12 hours ago, TintoBrass said:

I was drawn in the 10.000 € giveaway and have yet to recieve my e-mail.

Name: Rustu K.
Twitch: TintoBrass

You registered for the giveaway with your old username therefore were disqualified for entering an incorrect username. I will try and get this cleared up with Rosh but no promises.

5 hours ago, Storyx said:

You registered for the giveaway with your old username therefore were disqualified for entering an incorrect username. I will try and get this cleared up with Rosh but no promises.

My old username: OlurMuBoyle

I think it shouldn’t be disqualified in this way. Thank you for your help. 

3 hours ago, TintoBrass said:

My old username: OlurMuBoyle

I think it shouldn’t be disqualified in this way. Thank you for your help. 

Email sent. Please be careful you don't change names during giveaways in future.

2 hours ago, Storyx said:

Email sent. Please be careful you don't change names during giveaways in future.

Thank you so much. I will pay attention.

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I was drawn as a winner in the 10.000 euro giveaway and i have replied with my personal information to the email. In the email it said that the prizes will be sent with Malta post office with a tracking number. Will the tracking number be sent to us via email??

Thank you in advance

Edited by Monologuee
Wrong spelling

On 3/9/2020 at 4:54 PM, Monologuee said:

Hello,

I was drawn as a winner in the 10.000 euro giveaway and i have replied with my personal information to the email. In the email it said that the prizes will be sent with Malta post office with a tracking number. Will the tracking number be sent to us via email??

Thank you in advance

Same here, i received my winning mail, replied to it as told. Then nothing, no thanks we got your info, or your winnings have been posted via malta office nor tracking number and mail said u will receive your winnings shortly...

3 hours ago, addepou said:

Same here, i received my winning mail, replied to it as told. Then nothing, no thanks we got your info, or your winnings have been posted via malta office nor tracking number and mail said u will receive your winnings shortly...

Same here

Earlier this week Rosh said on the stream that he is still waiting for a reply from a few winners and that they have until the end of the week to act. The prizes should be sent next week, no need to worry. 

• Thanks 1

Hi i have seen my winner mail sadly on sunday of that week so 4 days after receiving it, since it got put in my spam. 

I have still replied to the Email Sunday with my Info, do i still get my prize? Would be very helpful since I am unemployed and in College atm.

Thanks for a reply.

21 hours ago, jokoo27 said:

Hi i have seen my winner mail sadly on sunday of that week so 4 days after receiving it, since it got put in my spam. 

I have still replied to the Email Sunday with my Info, do i still get my prize? Would be very helpful since I am unemployed and in College atm.

Thanks for a reply.

You had upto 1 week to reply, so should be fine.

⭐AIM FOR THE STARS ⭐ - WIN A TRIP TO MONTE CARLO TO MEET ROSHTEIN ⭐
When we get a info how we get the money? No mail received until yet.

Thx

Fairly sure they've been sent, but not 100% sure. Rosh is ill, so can't really ask atm. Bear in mind the postal delays all over the world right now. Patience is key.

Update, I still don't have solid info as Rosh isn't around. I may have been incorrect before. Your prizes might be withheld for several weeks due to Corona. Half the world is on lockdown right now, please bear with us and be patient. If you got an email and you replied to it, you will get your prizes. Just unsure when right now.