jokoo27
HardcoreResi
Ronsox
stormtraxxTV
Chappert1
quox1
donrap3llo
otto__

Tracking codes available for people above, this is the last of them. PM me if you want your code.

If your name hasn't appeared you were either disqualified for entering incorrect details or you didn't respond to Rosh's second email requesting your details again.

People who we did not receive a reply from on the second email: 

addepou
ewweedeet
Extorior
ITS_PROBLEM
LilaTook
mrwh4le
Percykemps
themisaek1998
chaosshiva

Posted (edited)

@Storyx I am LilaTook, and my new twitch name is Captain_Jack_Sparrow_  . I DID sent an reply email back immediately when i received it , with ALL my information in it, including my username LilaTook and i also announced that i changed it to Captain_Jack_Sparrow_ 

Please what do i do now then? Send another email or what?  :(

Edited by LilaTook

5 minutes ago, LilaTook said:

@Storyx I am LilaTook, and my new twitch name is Captain_Jack_Sparrow_  . I DID sent an reply email back immediately when i received it , with ALL my information in it, including my username LilaTook and i also announced that i changed it to Captain_Jack_Sparrow_ 

Please what do i do now then? Send another email or what?  :(

I checked again, and sent it Again, to proof it. I replied 29 june 2020. So what now? Your mistake ! I hope i will still receive the prize anyway, wow. :(

16 minutes ago, LilaTook said:

I checked again, and sent it Again, to proof it. I replied 29 june 2020. So what now? Your mistake ! I hope i will still receive the prize anyway, wow. :(

I've seen you active here a fair bit so yeah doesn't make sense. I've asked Rosh to check. Please remember I am just a messenger and I don't have access to any of these emails or anything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Storyx said:

I've seen you active here a fair bit so yeah doesn't make sense. I've asked Rosh to check. Please remember I am just a messenger and I don't have access to any of these emails or anything.

I know, thank you! I am kinda upset at the moment right now, I really did everything.  Thank God I have proof.  Hope he will check it out soon, right now I really cannot fully enjoy the stream to be honest, bit shocked. Thanks again and good day. 

3 hours ago, Storyx said:
Puppan69
aleksilv
burgija94
sergiuzz
tokels1
genn1_
Luz_Naturalny
mariolcia84
Windriel
suchymike
jokoo27
HardcoreResi
Ronsox
stormtraxxTV
Chappert1
quox1
donrap3llo
otto__

Tracking codes available for people above, this is the last of them. PM me if you want your code.

If your name hasn't appeared you were either disqualified for entering incorrect details or you didn't respond to Rosh's second email requesting your details again.

People who we did not receive a reply from on the second email: 

addepou
ewweedeet
Extorior
ITS_PROBLEM
LilaTook
mrwh4le
Percykemps
themisaek1998
chaosshiva

Hey Storyx,

i replied to the second mail directly. To be exact, even right 10 minutes after the second mail arrived.

42 minutes ago, mrwh4le said:

Hey Storyx,

i replied to the second mail directly. To be exact, even right 10 minutes after the second mail arrived.

Ok don't worry Rosh is going to double check them.

Posted (edited)

I actually sent also the second mail straight away, and also i have received promised 5000 points from roshtein. How come you say now my mail is missing? ive sent my mail 29.06.20 14:18 and i can send screencap if needed of my gmail box where i can see the message as sent. Ive been watcing this topic since beginning. im resendin my resent message right now aswell

typo on the date

Edited by addepou

6 minutes ago, addepou said:

I actually sent also the second mail straight away, and also i have received promised 5000 points from roshtein. How come you say now my mail is missing? ive sent my mail 29.06.20 14:18 and i can send screencap if needed of my gmail box where i can see the message as sent. Ive been watcing this topic since beginning. im resendin my resent message right now aswell

typo on the date

i replied to [email protected] where the confirmation mail was received

7 hours ago, LilaTook said:

@Storyx Are there already trackingscodes for us? Or are there no trackingscodes for us?

Just waiting on Rosh to send them at the moment, sorry!

I got my winnings today. Thank you so much @Roshtein and i am so sorry i ever doubted you:)  Wedding anniversary today, 16 years, so perfect timing. KLEEEEN! <3